• Development of monitoring systems, plans and tools
• Building capacity of organizations in M&E
• Developing information management systems
• Conducting base line studies
• Carrying out programme evaluations, including scorecards and real-time evaluation
South monitored the Kenya National Dialogue and Reconciliation process from 2008 to April 2014 for the Panel of Eminent African Personalities and AU headed by His Excellency Kofi Annan. The peace accord ended the post-election violence in Kenya. The monitoring project was a critical piece in the Peace Accord as it reminded parties of their commitments and the progress made in achieving the overall objective of the Accord. The KNDR Monitoring project is the only such project in Eastern and Central Africa.
As our references below attest, South Consulting and its individual staff have carried our numerous M&E assignments for governments, state agencies, UN bodies, development partners and civil society organisations. We provide impartial and verifiable information collected by applying credible methodology (operational research, surveys and interviews) to assess the implementation of all aspects of the projects and programmes that we evaluate.